Outstanding Patient & Family Experience
At Mandaya Royal Hospital Puri, we place patients and their family at the center of everything that we do.
We recognize that every patient has varying needs and expectations. Therefore, it is essential for efforts to improve patient experience to be based on personalizing care plan according to each patient and placing patient at the center of every step of the journey.
What is patient-centered Care
In patient-centered care, a patient specific health requirements and expected health outcomes are the driving force behind all health care decisions. Hence, we always treat patients as our partners and we provide care not only from a clinical perspective, but also from an emotional, mental, spiritual, social, and financial perspective.
One Focus on Patient and Family Centered Care
To ensure that every patient receive an outstanding and fulfilling patient experience, we based our care on these patient-centered care guiding principles.
- All Mandaya team members are considered caregivers.
- Information about patient’s condition and care plan is always shared and discussed with patients.
- Patient’s care plan is personalized according to patient needs, values and choices.
- Care is provided through a collaborative effort of doctors, nurses and other related health professionals, so as to achieve the best outcome.
- Care is provided in a continuous healing process and patient is always in control of their care.
- The needs of families of the patient is an important aspect of patient care as they will be an essential part of the care team.